Based on your skin condition at the time of your appointment, your Esthetician will assess what your skin needs and use a combination of products accordingly while taking into consideration your skin concerns and goals.
- Double cleanse, enzyme exfoliation and extractions.
- Serum, custom masque, appropriate moisturizer, and SPF.
- Eye serum or cream.
- Hand and arm massage, face/neck/shoulder massage.
Microdermabrasion / Dermaplaning
Our medical grade, diamond tip microdermabrasion treatment is safe, non-surgical, painless, has no downtime and results are noticeable in one treatment. Microderm is great for almost all skin types and especially beneficial for mature skin, pigmentation, acne scars, fine lines, sun damage and enlarged pores. Microdermabrasion removes dead skin with use of the diamond tip and vacuum suction thus revealing renewed skin, increasing cell turn over and stimulating collagen production. A series of treatments are recommended for progressive results. This treatment can be performed on the face only or face, neck, & décolleté.
Microdermabrasion 60 min - Face only $149
Microdermabrasion 70 min - Face, neck, Decollete $169
Dermaplaning Facial 70 min $189
Double cleanse, exfoliation, minor extractions, dermaplaning which uses a blade to remove vellus hair (peach fuzz) on the face, clay mask, hydrating mask, and finishing products. Optional "no peel" peel included depending on skin condition and ability to avoid heat & sun exposure for 1-2 weeks.
Dermplaning Add On to a facial (20-30 min) $79
Using a gentle blade to remove vellus hair (peach fuzz) on the face. This is meant to be added to a longer facial treatment.
Signature Anti-Aging Facial
Results driven, Includes cleanse, manual exfoliation or microdermabrasion, extractions, facial massage, neck & shoulder massage and ONE of the following technologies: LED or Radio Frequency or Serum O2 Infusion mist or Ultrasound PLUS a Level 1 Peel which will encourage cell turnover and reduce pigmentation. With up to two technologies, a peel, and longer facial massage, this facial will smooth fine lines, stimulate collagen production and cell turnover resulting in more youthful skin. Minor flaking can occur from the peel a couple of days after the facial. If this is a concern, communicate with your Esthetician as we have a peel alternative.
Deep cleanse, exfoliation, extractions, high frequency, and mask that will help reduce congestion. Finishing products and sunblock. This facial is more for blackheads and congestion. If you have acne or raised pustules, please book the Acne Facial to allow for the appropriate time and treatment best suited to help resolve acne condition.
Acne Facial + Purity Peel + LED
Deep cleansing facial, manual exfoliation or microdermabrasion, extractions, high frequency, clay mask, LED, followed by Clarity Peel which minimizes the bacteria that leads to acne/breakouts. Finishing products and sunblock. Recommend a series and taking probiotics for those with long-term issues with acne.
Cinq Mondes originated in France over 10 years ago and uses a selection of organic and natural ingredients. They have been gathering some of the best treatments from around the world, indigenous treatments that are remarkable for their quality, authenticity, ceremonial traditions, and results. We are the exclusive spa in San Francisco carrying their product line and feel honored to work with a company with such integrity and passion for creating a nurturing, beneficial, and high quality professional only product.
Cinq Mondes – Anti-Aging Facial 70 min $169
This facial delivers an ultimate luxurious lift, while filling in and smoothing wrinkles using a customized Japanese Ko Bi Do Massage Ritual. Enjoy this superbly executed holistic approach with leading naturopathic product ingredient technologies and divine aromatic scents. This facial is visibly one of the most anti-aging solutions that will nourish your skin. Your complexion and forgotten neckline instantly regain a prodigious firmer and younger looking appearance.
Deluxe Facial w/2 Technologies
A tailored treatment with the use of technologies according to your unique skin needs to create optimal results. A customized facial with the addition of two technologies from the choices below:
- Diamond-tip microdermabrasion
- Ultrasound (infusion of serums)
- Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber (deep clean pores)
- Radio Frequency
- Serum O2 mist.
Perfect for either Acne or Anti-aging. Blue light for Acne, Red/multi light for Anti-Aging. Let’s clarify: When P. acne bacteria builds up in the pores, skin becomes inflamed, causing acne lesions and blemishes. Celluma light therapy works safely and effectively, without abrasive chemicals, harmful UV-rays or side effects, to combat this acne-causing bacteria — not only minimizing existing blemishes, but preventing future breakouts before they happen.
Using wavelengths that are scientifically proven to stimulate fibroblasts to increase collagen and elastin, Celluma’s low-level light therapy is a safe, effective and convenient way to achieve a healthy, youthful glow in a natural, non-toxic, non-invasive manner. Recommend initial LED Facial followed by 3-6 LED Treatments spaced 3-5 days apart for progressive results. Some clients choose the LED Facial as their monthly maintenance facial.
Sometimes your back just needs more attention than we can reach in our daily showers. If you have acne prone skin we recommend the Backne Facial below. This quicker facial is more of a maintenance back facial.
- Double cleanse, exfoliate and minimal extractions.
- A relaxing back/neck/shoulder massage to help loosen tight muscles and increase circulation.
- Purifying masque and moisturizer or sunblock.
- Pomegranate Peel: L-Lactic acid and Resveratrol anti-oxidants to even out the top layers of the skin, prevent free radical damage, increase moisture, cell turnover and collagen.
- Sensi Peel: formulated for ethnic and sensitive skin, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, calms rosacea and redness.
- Purity Peel: purifying, salicylic acid reduces inflammation, clears acne and lifts dull tired skin.
- Ultra Peel: medium depth peel to help with tone, texture and minor post acne scarring.
- Timeless Peel: turn the clock back, contains 30% AGP complex and L-Lactic Acid to dramatically reduce visible signs of aging. Encourages cell turnover and stimulates collagen.THE age-defying peel. Must work your way up to this peel by having Level I or II first and it is recommended that you use professional skin care products for 10 days prior to your treatment for optimal results. Must refrain from Retin A at least one week prior to this peel.
- PCA peel with Hydraquinone & Resourcinal: themost potentenhanced Jessner’s peel to even skin tone, address pigmentation, cystic acne, and refine lines and wrinkles. Must have resilient, thicker skin. Peeling will occur 2-7 days following treatment.
After peel Instructions - AVOID for 2-3 days:
- overheating (high intensity exercise or activities that bring warmth/heat to the treated area)
- hot showers, baths, and other hot steam
- hair dryers near the treated area
- swimming (chlorinated water)
- activities that result in a lot of sweating
- exfoliating the treated skin or using Retin A for 5 days
- icing or heating the treated area – cool compress is fine if you want to reduce redness or warming in the area
You should avoid direct sun exposure in the next 2 weeks following the peel. Wear sunscreen with an SPF 30 or more, and don’t use a tanning bed for at least 3-4 weeks. In general, tanning bed without sunblock can increase hyperpigmentation due to the UV exposure.
You can add a Peel to any facial. If you add it on to a facial, the treatment includes a mask, neck/shoulder massage and hand/arm massage and the peel prices are discounted as an add on treatment.